Monday, October 6, 2014

33 looks in 33 days with 33 items

I've loosely done Project 333 for the last year or so...finally getting my closet to a place where I am happy with it!  And now a new season of Project 333 begins...and a new challenge: 33 looks in 33 days with 33 items.


I'm going to try and see what happens.  I don't know if I can come up with 33 different looks, or even if I want to!  I lean more towards the philosophy of finding what I like and sticking to it.  But it will be a good creative challenge and I just might end up with a few new "favorites"!

Every week or so I will share what I wore for the previous week.
Here is week 1!

Day 1:
Grey 3/4 sleeve t-shirt, "skinny" jeans, scarf, grey slouch boots

Day 2:
Grey t-shirt, wine cardigan, boot cut jeans, necklace, brown ankle boots
Day 3: 
Chambray shirt, boot cut jeans, scarf, black ballet shoes
Day 4: 
Chambray shirt, black print maxi skirt, delicate necklace, grey slouch boots
Day 5:
Reversible sweatshirt, boot cut jeans, brown ankle boots

1 comment:

  1. cute outfits! I've been looking at how others are paring down their wardrobe and getting creative in mixing things up. Thanks for inspiring me today!

    ReplyDelete