Wow! 2015 is here! So much to do!
Goals are good...they help me to focus...and it's really nice to be able to cross things off a list!
Here is our big goal for 2015 -- a "house fire".
My "house fire" goals for January:
1. Clean and organize the toys and bookshelf...Christmas happened and now we have too many toys again! Time to sort and re-evaluate!
2. Sort clothes...mine, kids. Work on a capsule wardrobe plan for all of us (post to come!)
3. Clean out my drawer in the bathroom...more to simplify!
My sewing goals:
1. Sew a Plantain T for me (navy and white polk-a-dots!).
2. Sew an embellished Raglan T for me (teal with navy).
3. Sew a Go-To dress for Ruthie.
4. Sew Clean Slate pants for Asher.
This might be a bit too ambitious for this month...we'll see!
What are your goals for the month?
Linking to Goals with Grace.