Thankfully, this month's challenge for Project Run and Play was a quick and easy sew!
For Ruthie's I added 10 inches of width to the front and 6 inches of width to the back and then gathered! I finished it off with wide band around the bottom that was fitted to her waist. It is made with a tissue knit from Walmart's bargin fabrics (it was not fun to work with but did produce a nice drape when finished!). I sewed her up a quick skirt with a pre-hemmed fabric remnant -- instant outfit!
Hannah's I made with a bit of fabric from my stash. I added the ruffle to the bottom because Hannah loves dresses/tunics. The bow finishes it off for me. And she wore it two days in a row...so it must be a winner! It will nice and cool for the summer.
|so serious...must spin :-)|
Someday it will finally warm up in Minnesota and then I'll be able to take pictures outside!